Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My new paintings "Forty Day Beard" & "Melting Away" at CAC Anual Gold Medal Show


My new paintings 
at 
California Art Club 
104th Annual 
Gold Medal Juried Exhibition

"Forty Day Beard"  detail 



I haven't done a self-portrait for 30 years. All last years my Dad was asking me to make one. So after 40 days of Russian mourning period I painted this one.
It's called "Forty Day Beard."
It is now exhibited in the California Art Club show along with my new painting "Melting Away" from one of my favorite and tranquil Malibu spots.


March 29-April 19, 2015

USC Fisher Museum of Art
823 West Exposition Blvd., Los Angeles 90089


"Forty Day Beard" oil on linen 24' x 18"
It was pretty hard, meaningful and in this way beautiful couple of months.
Made me feel everything ART is made of and for.  
ART transcends all human experiences.  
ART heals.

in ART we trust.

Alexey

 
"Melting Away" oil on linen 9" x 12"  


  For more information go to  
 CAC website   

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete